Terms and Conditions
Order Processing & Payment:
- All orders will be accepted Online Only.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check.
- Customer agrees and authorizes Mickelson Cabinets to initiate a debit to the account of the selected payment method or card number entered when an order is placed.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Cancellations made prior to the order being picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
- RUSH ORDERS will be processed for an additional fee.
- Please email email@example.com if you need to place a Rush Order.
Shipping and Delivery:
- All unassembled orders will be ready to ship or pick up within 1 full business day. Assembled orders will require 3-5 business days.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
- 1-7 day (2-8 day residential) standard transit time.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible.
- For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, so it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be residential.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
Missing or Damaged Items (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. Freight damage claims must be filed within 3 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please email your claim to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
- Copy of the bill of lading noting the damage.
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address
- Brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts
- PICTURES of the damage.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements as soon as possible.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- Items that have been installed or that are not in their original packaging cannot be claimed as damaged.
Mickelson Cabinets cannot and will not be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Pick Up Orders:
- Customers will be notified as soon as the order is ready to pick up from the warehouse.
- Orders not picked up within 7 business days will be subject to a storage charge of $25 per pallet per day.
- Orders not picked up within 14 business days will be subject to storage charges and additional restocking fees of 20%.
Pick up your orders at our Spokane Valley warehouse located at:
225 N. Ella Rd.
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Returns and Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by Mickelson Cabinets prior to return shipment.
- NO returns on special order products.
- NO returns on modified cabinets.
- NO returns on assembled cabinets.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers or panels
- For authorization, please send an email request to RMA@mickelsoncabinets.com
- Returns must be received by Mickelson Cabinets within 21 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up and paying for all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSALEABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
Wood is a product of nature, and since no two trees are alike, cabinets may vary in color, texture and grain. Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks, pinholes and knots are not considered defects. Color variations in cabinets are also a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of cabinets, and exposure to UV light and sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets. This may result in overall color variations, but is not considered a defect. Finishes may develop hairline cracks where two pieces of wood are glued together due to the wood expanding and contracting from changes in the environment. This is most notable on painted finishes and is not considered a defect.